7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Best selection of nail polish ever! They also have the Urban Decay powder that I can't seem to find anywhere
The Ulta Rose Gold eyeshadow pallet has beautiful colors. Formula is pretty good for the price that you pay.
I love the hairdryer. It works extremely well and drys my hair quickly. It is also quieter than my last one.
Ulta has a wide variety of products and I'm always able to find new makeup and nail polish to suit my needs.
I live that I can go in one store and get both drug store bands and high end products. It's a one stop shop!
The charcoal face masks are my favorite. Feels like deep exfoliation and leaves my skin so smooth afterward!
Ulta makeup has the best moisture i have really dry skin but it makes my skin feel really moist and flawless
I love Ulta for everything beauty related! They have great sales and specials and the bonus points are great
Ulta products are great quality and very affordable. Perfect choice for someone starting in the makeup world
Love this place, able to fine everything I need. Love ordering online and getting samples to try new things!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos