7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Everyone is always super friendly and helpful every time I visit ULTA. And their variety is out of this world!
I bought the Mario bedscu spray and it's so hydrating to the face and smells so good and very affordable price
Ulta has prices friendly to all budgets. I usually buy hair products from Ulta. They have frequent sales also.
Love that Ulta carries many green beauty products !! It's my go to store now, since i switched to green beauty
Ulta by far has the best prices that won't hurt the pocket and constantly have good sales on a ton of products
I love shopping at ULTA. The only issue I have is that some of the employees constantly push you to buy items.
Ulta has excellent deals on high end makeup. I use a lot of hard candy products. Never disappointed with ULTA.
has everything ! every type or makeup , lots of brands . all you need to beauty up . all nice amazing brands !
Love this store. I can get lost in ulta for hours in a good way. Very affordable make up to high end products.
I love Ulta because I can get my NYX products and Mario Badescu products there as well as discover new brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos