BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rose S.
Trenton, NJ
I absolutely love Ulta! Not only are you going to find high end products but you are going to also find drug store type products as well. I really love there line of sheet masks! Only con is that some of the women that work there are not very polite. If you dont look like you have money they tend to not want to help you. Overall everyone is great!
Kailey H.
I have bought many things from Ulta and I have always got amazing products. I got the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault and I also got the Bare Minerals Bare skin pure brightening serum foundation. As soon as I walked in the door I had workers asking if I needed help. They were all very helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
julia e.
i just bought my better than sex mascara from ulta and i love it. when i was there the employees made sure i was assisted and got what i needed. they have tools for you to sample the mario yourself and samplers. there's so much to choose from drugstore products to mac, becca, two faced, etc. i could just stay there for hours looking at everything.
Marissa H.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this store for the size, the fact that I can get my hair, make up, anything beauty I could ever need in here. BUT there are a couple brands they don't have, forcing me to go to Sephora sometimes. Also, the staff there is generally so rude. I don't know what it is, there's always a few nice ones mixed in but generally their staff is so rude.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL
I have been to Ulta several times looking for something new. I knew what I wanted the product to do, but not which one was the best choice for me. I was very happy to see how knowledgeable the sales personnel are about the large variety of products they supply. I have been very pleased with my purchases and the recommendations from the employees.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I not only shop here, but I work here. And I must say that everyone I work with is so pleasant, I love my managers, and I also love EVERYTHING we sell. The rewards/points system is great, you spend so much and you rack up points. That leads to $$$ off! It's just the best, there's drug store brands and higher end. And lots more sales than Sephora.
Cassy J.
Love going to Ulta! I like how they have both high end and drugstore products. I like their membership program because you accumulate points after every purchase that you can trade in for money to buy more products! They always have good deals and coupons! Currently a platinum member, I just wish I could stay platinum not just only for this year!
Silvia G.
Garden City, KS
Ulta is probably my favorite place to buy makeup. I go there at least three times a week. I love the rewards program as well. The only problem I have is that the manager at my Ulta is horrible, unfriendly and stuck up. Also they are usually out of at least one thing I'm looking for and I end up either having to buy online or wait weeks to get it.
Jessica J.
Dixon, CA
Ulta is my go to place for makeup. There's always a coupon for $3.50 off of any $10 purchase which is great! They sell drugstore products as well as name-brand products. I always go to the Urban Decay section and the Smashbox section. They also have hair products like shampoos etc. and blow dryers and straightness etc. It was everything you need!
Monique H.
Lisle, IL
I use this everyday with my makeup routine. I wasn't expecting it to be that pigmented, but I love it! I use it for 3 different things. If you are looking for a non expensive or all in one highlighter/bronzer, I would definitely get this ultabeauty strobing palette. It's also pretty compact size, so you can fit it in an average travel makeup bag.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.