7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,307 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is fun to shop at. I like that they carry drugstore make up and lots of hair care and body care products.
You will go broke if you walk inside this store. They have nearly every brand ever and always give free stuff.
I love going there and testing out makeup products. If you need any questions answered, they are very helpful.
Any and everything you in need one store omg they always have deals on they stuff a great place for a beginner
I bought a beauty box from ultra beauty.the box looks gorgeous but the makeup inside the box is not that good.
Ulta is my go to because they have high end And drug store brands all together they also have on hand stylists
I love Ulta...great products from low to high end. At this time of the year they provide several gift options.
a good beauty store with a ton of options. Alittle pricey but the products are worth the money if you have it!
Although the huge store can often be overwhelming, Ulta is a great place to find any beauty products you need.
Love ultra. The employees are always super helpful and knowledgeable. I like the variety of brands they carry.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos