7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I'm obsessed with this store! The people are so helpful and friendly. I will never buy my makeup anywhere else!
Love this store. I can't walk in and not buy something. The atmosphere is great and the staff is super helpful!
Words cannot describe how I feel about this place. They are perfect. The staff is always very nice and helpful.
Great for all your beauty needs. Love that you can find Salon brand products here. Great for any girly products
Carried plenty of products I enjoy and some I have never tried. The workers on the floor were kind and helpful.
Everyone I have gone to has had amazing and helpful staff. It offers products from lower end,price to high end.
I love Ulta! I always find what I'm looking for AND some other neat stuff that I didn't know I was looking for!
I have purchased several products from here, but I usually go for benefit products. Their brow bar is wonderful
Has great products but also carries your everyday use low priced items as well. This can be your one stop shop!
Loving the color correcting palette that I ordered off the Ulta.com website. It covers imperfections flawlessly
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos