7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is great if you go to the right location. Unfortunately for me most of their stores are out of the way of my typical daily route. I really love that they carry drugstore and high end products, however their in store customer service is iffy
I love Ulta! Even though they may not have a lot of the higher end makeup brands available they still have a lot of good brands. They offer many deals and trial packages so people can try many different brands. Would definitely recommend buying from this store!
I love Ulta because they carry both high end and drug store brands. They have multiple store locations and online order is great. The one con I see is that their sales associates are not that knowledgeable about products and are not always readily available.
i have been going to ulta for a while now and i love the way the service there is great everyone has a smile and give you the full focus they make you feel conformable you can ask anyone for help or for a sample and they have high end products to drug store products you will love it!
I love this store, especially their online store. Their daily email blasts offer some of the best beauty deals around, and their rewards point system is one of the best of any retailer out there. If you are a beginner or a beauty buff, this should be one of your obsessions.
Every since they open the ulta where i leave. I've been there 24/7 i love the store. Its such an amazing store because it has highend products and drugs store products. It makes it easier. It also has friendly workers never have trouble with any.
ulta is a good 3rd party store where they sale makeup, they sale all high end brands &&' affordable ones to. they normally have more makeup artist in hands to help you with any questions or to try out one of there new products i also recommend this to any one who uses makeup
I always enjoy going to ulta. The ladies are always helpful and cheery. The assist you with finding the correct shade, color, or whatever you are looking for. I love their rewards program. I like to let my points pile up and spend them all at once.
I love this website. Great products at a great price! I love that I can find whatever I need and have it all shipped from the same place. I also love the reviews, there is nothing worse then buying what you think will be a great product to find out it is nothing at all. This site allows me to see what everyone thinks before I buy
Ulta is great because they have both high end products and drug store brands, so it really lets you find somethign at the approrpaite price point for you. ULTA also always has great sales - like right now they have their liter sale going on which is great to stock up on shampoo and conditioner.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos