7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
they have the best blush called Fame. It goes on so smooth and looks great on every skin tone. It's a must have.
I can usually find what I want for a decent price. I enjoy the coupons and points and I get from being a member.
Heaven on earth, a few more brands and products then sephora and some more affordable products. Heaven on earth.
ulta its great because it has a good reward program with the points and they give morw value to theire costumers
Ulta is a store where you can get all your beauty products from expensive to economical. I like all the variety.
I love that ulta also carries the lower end products along with high end so the store really appeals to everyone
Ulta has the best highlights for 15$!!! Soooo pigmented and buttery!!!! They have so many good deals on products
Ulta is an excellent beauty retailer! They carry everything from high end beauty products, to drug store brands.
My husband loves the amount of beard care proudcts ULTA has to offer! They keep his beard conditioned and fresh!
Love Ulta! Most of my favorite brands (that are sold in stores), great prices, and friendly and helpful staff!!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos