7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,342 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love the availability of products here - unlike Sephora which is always out of stock of everything I went in for!
Hands down my favorite place to buy makeup! They always have great deals and have a huge selection of NYX makeup!
I really like their brand of makeup and tools. They are just as good then the name brands and the price is great!
I like Ulta okay, there's some things I use that are only sold at Ulta, but I never feel welcomed at their store.
I have been loving this Urban Decay eyeshadow primer I recently bought. It really makes your powder last all day!
I love the Gilded Gold Palette from Ulta! It's Amazing. I wear it all the time. It has beautiful beautral colors.
The employees are very helpful and understanding. The prices are very affordable and they are tailored to anyone
Ulta for me is like a child in a candy store. You get the best of both worlds, high end and drug store products.
I love this store, it is a dream to just go and see what is on sale it is great to see what new things they have
Great customer service. I like that they have different offers from Sephora sometimes allowing me to save money.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos