BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I am in Ulta at least a few times a week. I love that they carry drug store brands as well as high end brands. I've never had much luck with the Ulta brand, though. I love that they off an in-store coupoun every shopping trip. Great customer service. The only service I've not been satisified with is the salon. I've had two horrible experiences there.
Kara H.
Ulta really makes it worth while for their customers to shop with them. Amongst all of the beauty stores out there, Ulta provides their customers with a really great rewards program in which they can earn money off of their purchases. They also have high end products on sale throughout the year and offer great discounts at certain times of the year.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
Ulta is my all-time favorite makeup store! They send out coupons in the mail every month, like $3/$15 and more! The quality of their makeup is amazing! I shop there for Loreal, Two Faced, Becca, Tarte, everything! Thats my go to makeup store! I love the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation, would recommend to anyone looking for flawless full coverage!
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite one stop beauty shop. From low priced drugstore products to high end luxurious stuff. Plus an eyebrow bar and haor stylists!!! Get yer makeup done, hair cut and dyed, eyebrows snatched and go home with all the stuff you need to keep yourself looking and feeling like million bucks. You decide if you actually want to spend as much!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my #1 place where I purchase makeup. The perks make me feel like a valued platinum member, but even when I was just a regular rewards member I also felt the love. I absolutely love how your points at this store never expire, and can be redeemed as in-store credit. It's like getting more money for purchasing makeup... to spend on more makeup!
R Z.
I use this product on my hair all of the time because I am constantly straightening and curling my hair with heat tools. I was introduced to this product through YouTube, and I absolutely love it. It smells good, applies well, and protects my hair from heat damage. I have bought this product multiple times, and I continue to use it almost every day.
Jessica N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ulta has always been my go-to store for nail polish, but lately their selection has been increasingly small. I can never find what I want, and it's disappointing. Most of their products are good quality, and I like that they carry high end and "drug store" products. I hope their nail polish selection improves, or I will probably stop shopping there.
Jovana I.
I've been to ULTA a couple of times, because it is not really close to me. But every time I go there I am really pleased with their quality and working staff. Some thing are affordable and some are really not. It really depends on what are you looking for. Other then that I would recommend going there and see if you can find something for yourself.
April M.
Zeeland, MI
I enjoy going to Ulta for my makeup needs. They have a great selection of products from value brands to high end brands. I like that they have knowledgeable people working there that can make suggestions and help you find the right product. I have also used the Ulta styling salon and was happy with the services. I highly recommend shopping at Ulta.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
I am OBSESSED with UIta! The store is always beautlful, employees are always happy to help, and the availability and product selections are always incomparible. Being apart of the Ultamate rewards is also as bonus, as you are rewarded with awesome coupons that gradually get better as you spend. I do not know what I would do without ulta in my life!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?