7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,304 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love, love, love this store! Great selection! Great sales and rewards program. Staff is knowledgable and helpful.
Becca highlight by Jaclyn hill is amazing. So I have to get the limited edition champagne collection face palette
Ulta is my favorite store to shop at in store and online. They have the best brands and offer great free samples.
great shop that I love, they have a huge selection on beauty products like hair care, make up, fragances and more
Love Ulta! Very affordable prices. Customer service is awesome! You can find pretty much everything you may need!
They are expensive haven't had much stiff from then but the staff is helpful and makes sure you get what you need
They always have the up to date Mack up. Always in Stock. Very friendly customer service. One of my go to places.
I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS COMPANY. SOME TIMES THEY DO A EXCELLENT JOB OTHER TIMES THEY FALL FLAT.
I love ulta cause you can find literally everything to the top name brands even the drug store brands it's great!
My favorite place to go when I need any beauty product, they have so many choices and the staff is always helpful
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos