7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store but it's way over priced. I only shop here when I have a coupon and even then it's to buy one thing.
I use Ulta to get body lotions, I always get bath and body cream here and also get sally Hansen wax, amazing quality
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! My favorite store to go get high-end makeup Products as well as drug store make-up products!
Tons of choices and helpful staff. Usually have good deals and sales as well. Prices good for wide range of budgets.
Wonderful products and so cheap! Also you can find one in any town even if your out of town and run out of something
Love ulta it's amazing place to shop and work. It's always nice people with great attitudes and tons of new products
I've used everything by Ulta. Brushes, bath products, eye makeup and blush. Love them all!!! Great value and prices.
Ulta is the more "drugstore" yet high end makeup candy land! I think just about anyone could do some damage at Ulta!
This is my one stop shop kinda place which I love. Anything and everything you can find here and its so nice inside.
Another of one of my favorite stores to purchase bath and body products as well as high end hair and cosmetic brands
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos