BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Madison J.
Simpsonville, SC
Ulta is a beauty shop that I visit regularly because everything is fairly easy to find without feeling overwhelmed. They often send out coupons and have deals which makes it more appealing to someone on a budget. Overall I'd say their collections as a whole are high quality but also affordable when it comes to their own brand of makeup and accessories.
Janée J.
I really enjoy going to Ulta. I typically shop here for all of my hair and makeup needs. Only complaint is the selection. Sometimes I can find what I'm looking for at a local drugstore that Ulta doesn't have. However, I love that Ulta provides a "drug store" selection of makeup and the prestige, more expensive products. Oh, and the rewards are awesome!
Josie O.
I love Ulta. It is such a great place, and I've heard of other people having bad experiences but I never have. There is always a wonderful shade range and they always have my favorite products by Too Faced and Tarte. Only downside for me is that I wish they had more brands, and their store brand has some hits and misses. But overall, it's pretty good!
Illiana V.
I had never heard of Ulta until we got one in my small town. I LOVE it. The point and reward system can't be beat, you literally accumulate money and get money back!! They have a lot of Ulta exclusive products, tons of NYX products and I love that you can pick up drugstore items while you're there so you don't have to make more trips. Ulta is amazing.
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX
This is my all time favorite store!!! I buy all of my make up here! It is very affordable. They have everything you want and need. They have excellent customer service. I always purchase my make up sponges there. I always shop here and always will. They also have a awesome rewards program. You spend money and get money back. Go check out this store!!!
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
Ulta is my place!! I love the range of price points here and how they carry higher-end brands as well as store brands. I also love how they carry a great selection of hair care products in addition to makeup and skincare products. And they always have great coupons and sales going on! Great for those who want to have a high-end experience on a budget!
Nisha R.
My favorite beauty store. I love how they always have $3.50 off $15 coupons that they give out in the mail and online. While they don't work on the high-end products, it's definitely a way to get cheaper drugstore product. I also like how it's much more bright inside than sephora, so you can actually see what the makeup looks like with natural light.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I like Ulta because of the range of products they offer. I can find my favorite drugstore brands as well as high end items. They don't have as wide a variety when it comes to high end things in comparison to Sephora which is why I don't frequent it as much, but their Brow Bar and salon are so great I find myself stopping in simply for those services.
CJ L.
Dallas, TX
I love Ulta! I could spend hours in there. They have tons of products, from hair appliances, make up/cosmetics, skin care, etc. I can usually find a coupon online, but even without that, their products are usually affordable! They range from less expensive brands to more top of the line brands, but prices are fair. Definitely recommend shopping here.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I am in Ulta at least a few times a week. I love that they carry drug store brands as well as high end brands. I've never had much luck with the Ulta brand, though. I love that they off an in-store coupoun every shopping trip. Great customer service. The only service I've not been satisified with is the salon. I've had two horrible experiences there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.