7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra is the best place for makeup related or face cleanser they have a lot of stuff and a variety of stuff to choose
Fantastic store. Always has all of my beauty needs in one place. Plus I love the ulta brand for makeup and hair care.
Love the store ulta. I can always find what I need in that place. Never had a problem with their own products either.
Nyx eyebrow pencils are a must haves! They're affordable and easy to apply. You will def love it once you try it out.
Love this store! They have everything for your beauty needs. They have high end makeup and drugstore brands as well.
The ulta champagne pop highlighter is the best highlighter i have ever used. It it extremely pigmented on the skin !
I have used a few different products from ulta I love their eyeshadow and lipstick so good and a great place to shop
Ulta is the biggest market for any kind of beauty products. The emails they send always have coupons to lure you in.
Love ultra and the selection they carry. have been shopping here for years and will continue to do so for many years
This store has very nice products that last a while and I always shop there. I love how they have reward points too!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos