7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is also one of my favorite stores because they always have everything i'm looking for and for affordable prices!
Nyx eyeliners are always in stock at Ulta. They have pencil, gel, liquid. If you need Nyx eyeliner Ulta is the place.
Ulta is huge and carries some things that Sephora doesn't, but I still prefer sephora. It's just personal preference.
I love walking into Ulta! I can pick up my generic masacara as well as my high end foundation. It's my one stop shop!
Their mascaras are great. They're non clumping and are volumizing and lengthens, which is perfect for my cheerleader.
They have every type of makeup I could look for at a good price. They have good sales and wonderful costumer service.
Great store with a great selection of high end and drug store brands. Store is always clean and service is excellent.
Ulta is an amazing place to shop. The employees are always so friendly and always eager to help and answer questions.
Just like Sephora there are many makeup options but, it seemed like it was pricey. Not many options for African hair.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! So many AMAZING products to choose from, it's hard to go in and get just what you're looking for!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos