7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Amazing store that carries both high end and drug store products. They even have a hair area and an eyebrow bar as well
Walking into Ulta is like walking into a makeup and skin care heaven. They have everything you could ever need and more
The sales are amazing. You can always find what you need that's not going to blow your wallet. All ages love this store
I like ulta because it has high end products but then also it has drug store makeups as well as brow bar and hair salon
They have great product, and great prices the only problem is that when I need advice I can't find anybody to help me !
I like that ulta has coupons. They are more affordable then sephora. Haven't found any products I absolutely love yet..
Ulta is great for when you need something fast. They have tons of options whether is is hair, makeup and/or even nails.
Great products for low prices! I would definitely recommend this store/website for college aged girls such as myself :)
I absolutely love Ulta when I go there I'm like a kid in a toy store they just built one near me so I can go more often
Lots of things from Ulta. Love getting there drug store makeup there. Use there coupon and some manufacturer coupon too
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos