7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta! They have everything from drug store to high end brands! Everyone can shop for beauty products in this store!
I love shopping at ulta. They have a great Ultamate rewards program, and I love they they always have everything I want!
It seems to me that it is a store with an incredible design and easy access very complete in terms of stocks of products
I LOVE Ulta! It is my go to place for beauty products. They have an amazing rewards program and there's always a coupon.
I love there Lois powders for baking n finishing they keep ur skin soft n work great at a good price! I should try them!
By far my favorite store for beauty products! They have anything I ever need and if it's not there, they find it for me!
There products are great and not too expensive in price their cover up works very well I use their products all the time
I absolutely love Ulta! One side of the store is high end items while the other is regular products. I love the variety!
Love ulta there point system comes in handy on name brand products. Online they offer sample packages which are awesome.
Its a nice place to shop for high end cosmetics as well as drugstore cosmetics one stop shop for all kinds of cosmetics!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos