7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like Ulta but I don't love it. I wish it carried more of the brands I love. I do like that they carry Redken shampoos.
My favorite store to buy my make up, I go to this store at least 3 times a month. I am in love with going to this store.
I found a lot of different makeup here. All high quality and I would recommend to anyone. I use these products every day
The Ulta beauty consultants are fantastic! They have always gone above and beyond to help with questions about products!
Perfect place to buy makeup, such a variety of different brands, from high end to drug store. Their online is great too.
My local Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop. The store is amazing and the staff memebers are always super helpful
I mostly love to shopping here for more than one item. I think certain items are a little cheaper here than other places
Pretty great products. I especially loved the facial care products as they are great brands that are actually effective.
Ulta is my absolute favorite store and has high end and cheaper makeup. I shop there whenever I can get my hands on one.
I love the ulta store, it has everything you could ever need from makeup to hair care. They also have reasonable prices!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos