7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta, but the prices are too much for me. I love the products and the store is amazing but I can't afford anything.
ULTA is amazing. So many different brands to choose from. Love how each store is sorted and everything is so easy to find.
Always shop at ulta when needing anything makeup, hair, or nails related! They have everything! And I love their discounts
I love the St Tropez self tanner from Ulta. It's unlike any other self tanner that I've tried. No orange mess or streaks.
I love ulta, it has everything I need from drug store make up to high end make up and it's also very cheap and convenient
I love ulta. I buy all of my makeup from ulta usually. I love the too faced sun-bunny bronzer. It had the perfect shimmer
I purchased a candle with the 3 wicks that had a great vanilla sent. The price was great and the candles burns for hours.
I purchased Anastasia's Dipbrow from Ulta and they had every shade I could try on so that I could match my perfect shade.
From hair care to skin care my go-to is Ulta for any of my cosmetic needs! Staff is always helpful when i have questions!
I drive to the next town just to go to ulta and get what I need! Great variety of brands with good quality at good prices
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos