7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,035 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
I absolutely love Ulta! They have great products, a wide range of hair care and make-up, they have great sales and the staff are normally really friendly and are very helpful with matching brands and finding what is best for you and what you need!
I never get good customer service at Ulta. If it weren't for the products, I would never go there. I received an expired eye cream, went to return it, and then got a tester in return. I have never been so disappointed in a shopping experience in my life.
Ulta definitely runs better deals and Sephora, but for some reason I like Sephora more. The quality of a Sephora branded thing is much better quality than that of Ulta. But they're both great stores. If you're looking for better deals, I recommend Utla.
I love Ulta because of their prices. They offer high end and low end products. They usually have sales and coupons going on. They have a wide selection of everything. And their stores are usually organized. It's easy to find what u r looking for.
Great place to shop for all your favorite name brand/drugstore brand beauty products! Also a great place to go for skincare needs, they have a brow bar, hair salon and dermal station! I would recommend that anyone check it out! They surely never disappoint!
Ulta is a pretty good place for makeup. It's kind of like the department store for makeups. I like that it has all levels from stuff you would find at a drug store to stuff that you would find in a high end store. Their consultants are also usually pretty helpful.
I like shopping at Ulta every chance I get. They have a great selection of beauty products. There is no improvement needed. It is a great shopping experience. Great quality products. I would recommend this store to everyone I know male or female!
I love Ulta. The staff is always friendly and helpful. There are a few brands that the Ulta I shop at doesn't carry, which is pretty disappointing, but the staff can almost always find a product that's similar to what I'm looking for. I have to keep myself from going too often or else my whole income would go to Ulta
Ulta is great store to buy beauty products!. I love this store because it almost always has nail polishes on clearance. I dont go often , but i know this is the place that is affordable . they also have special promotions that you cant let them pass by without being part of it..
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos