BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta! They have great products, a wide range of hair care and make-up, they have great sales and the staff are normally really friendly and are very helpful with matching brands and finding what is best for you and what you need!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never get good customer service at Ulta. If it weren't for the products, I would never go there. I received an expired eye cream, went to return it, and then got a tester in return. I have never been so disappointed in a shopping experience in my life.
Gianni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta definitely runs better deals and Sephora, but for some reason I like Sephora more. The quality of a Sephora branded thing is much better quality than that of Ulta. But they're both great stores. If you're looking for better deals, I recommend Utla.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because of their prices. They offer high end and low end products. They usually have sales and coupons going on. They have a wide selection of everything. And their stores are usually organized. It's easy to find what u r looking for.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great place to shop for all your favorite name brand/drugstore brand beauty products! Also a great place to go for skincare needs, they have a brow bar, hair salon and dermal station! I would recommend that anyone check it out! They surely never disappoint!
Olivia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a pretty good place for makeup. It's kind of like the department store for makeups. I like that it has all levels from stuff you would find at a drug store to stuff that you would find in a high end store. Their consultants are also usually pretty helpful.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I like shopping at Ulta every chance I get. They have a great selection of beauty products. There is no improvement needed. It is a great shopping experience. Great quality products. I would recommend this store to everyone I know male or female!
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Ulta. The staff is always friendly and helpful. There are a few brands that the Ulta I shop at doesn't carry, which is pretty disappointing, but the staff can almost always find a product that's similar to what I'm looking for. I have to keep myself from going too often or else my whole income would go to Ulta
TALIA C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great store to buy beauty products!. I love this store because it almost always has nail polishes on clearance. I dont go often , but i know this is the place that is affordable . they also have special promotions that you cant let them pass by without being part of it..
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?