7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Live the large selection of luxury beauty brands, haircare and "drugstore" beauty brands, also they always have great sales!
Staff is usually friendly and very helpful, store is always nice and clean. Environment is good though lines get a bit long.
My daughter bought a lovely gift for me for Christmas. I cannot wait to start using it and mastering so many different looks
To me Ulta is fine. It's kind of a poor mans Sephora (to me). They have everything from drugstore makeup to high end makeup.
Great supplies and staff at the stores. Also very affordable prices! Would recommend for anyone looking for beauty products!
I don't go here often but u have not had a bad experience yet. I like the brand selection but I wish they carried Kat von D.
Love it! They have EVERYTHING! By brand names so its easy to navigate around the store to find just what you're looking for.
I really dislike thisstore because the workers arekind of unhelpful and I hate that you cant use coupons on highend products
Better than Sephora and more range of options. Better if it was cheaper though. I get all my friends makeup products at ulta
Ulta is my go to store for just about anything. I am a huge fan of IT Cosmetics, and they always have my favorites in stock.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos