7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a wonderful store with all your beauty needs in one place. Decent prices and if you shop online you can get freebies.
This store provides everything, definitely my go to store has everything at hand and more, helpful staff and amazing service
Love it! They have EVERYTHING! By brand names so its easy to navigate around the store to find just what you're looking for.
Ulta is such a good beauty store and every time I pass one I always have to go in it! You can always find anything you need!
The nyx setting sprays are life! Although I hope that they would just change the spray's distribution because it's not even.
Really love Ulta products! They are high quality and plus very inexpensive. I love how they have points for members as well.
I am a makeuo junkie. And i could spend an entire paycheck at Ulta. I love the deals for free things you get with purchases!
I like Ulta but the employees don't seem very knowledgeable. I love that the have low end high end makeup in the same store!
Ulta has the best variety of makeup all in one store. You can get high end makeup as well as affordable makeup which I love.
To me Ulta is fine. It's kind of a poor mans Sephora (to me). They have everything from drugstore makeup to high end makeup.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos