7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I could spend hours in ulta looking at different makeup I really love ulta brand individual eye shadows and makeup revolution
I love this place when it comes to buying my makeup and perfume. The prices seem to be just right and the quality is amazing!
Great products!!! Always satisfied satisfied with the quality and perfection of look it gives! Love the makeup/cosmetic line!
The Ulta brand of face primer is amazing! It is the only primer I will ever buy. It keeps my face my being oily all day long.
Love Ulta! Very close to my home, friendly all sized employees, love the benefit brow bar. Clean stores and offer great deals
I love Ulta. I've shopped online and in store and always have a post our email experience. They have really great sales, too!
Great place for makeup. They have a good variety of lower end and higher end makeup, and always have a sale or coupon to use.
its the perfect store, they have anything you need about beauty, since high end to drugstore prices, nyx, Loreal, UD, TF etc.
I love Ulta! I literally could spend hours in there at once. I love this store due to their variety and the different brands!
Lorac eyeshadows are some of the softest buttery shadows I've every used! Blendability is superb and color payoff is amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos