7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've always gone to ultra for my hair care needs. I have thin dyed hair that's a mess and they have everything you could need.
MY FAVORITE STORE! I love that they combine drug store cosmetics and more "high end" Cosmetics. Their reward system is awesome
This store has EVERYTHING!! From makeup to nails to hair to skin. They can find anything you may need at your price point!!!!!
Love love love ulta they always have everything. Workers are friendly. Only few times I've walked out with something I needed.
Ulta always sells the best brands of makeup and anytime I have ever went into a Ulta store I have a quick and simple checkout.
I shop Ulta online, so can't say much about the service. I just like the brands that they have there... never had any problems
I absolutely love Ulta! Their prices are always good, the quality of the makeup and products are amazing and they always last.
Ulta primer is the best primer I have ever used! If u don't use a primer u should it makes your makes up look and last longer!
I love Ulta. They are the most convenient store near where I live. They are always extremely nice and always have what I need.
Love love love love their products my daughter that's the only place she likes to shop for makeup and it seems like affordable
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos