7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Esta marca de productos de belleza es muy buena. Tiene varios contra en cuanto a algunoa productos pero en general es excelente
I love Ulta their reward program is fantastic. They also are always sending me coupons for free samples of high quality brands.
I purchase all my cosmetics at this store and I always find everything I need from nyx , too faced, Urbandale decay , and tarte
I love Ulta and the points system. I love that they offer coupons and discounts and a great return policy if you're not happy.
This store is nice but I generally shop Ulta online. They have a great selection of cosmetics and I love their deals they run!
Ultra is my go to store it has everything beauty I need both high end and drugstore prices. Also great facials and hair salon.
I love this place because they have high end beauty products and also drugstore product so you get the best of both world to .
The employees here are very knowledgeable and helpful about their products. They also will let you try products before you buy
Love love love ulta they always have everything. Workers are friendly. Only few times I've walked out with something I needed.
I've always gone to ultra for my hair care needs. I have thin dyed hair that's a mess and they have everything you could need.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos