BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
if you're looking for the beauty store that has it all, trying stopping in Ulta. I always find myself stopping into Ulta and leaving with something amazing. The quality of every sing product is outstanding. My favorite purchase has been The Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. I would not miss your chance at shopping at Ulta. They have everything your looking for.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
Ulta is my go to for skin and hair. I also use Ulta for makeup products as well. The local Ulta is always low in stock on products I want/need. When I use the website, it is not very user friendly. If the website was more user friendly, I would definitely purchase from ulta more often. The rewards points can be cashed in for a purchase which is a great bonus!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I LOVE Ulta, there are so many choices from drugstore to name brand products. There is skincare, hair care, makeup, nails, etc. They even have products that are all natural so that is a plus. I think it is amazing that they have everything in one place including the salon area. I would definitely recommend Ulta because there are so many options for everybody!
Bri M.
The Ulta brand makeup is usually what I buy when I'm in the store, I've never had any complaints and love the products. I don't see any room for improvements in this line. I recommend shopping here even if buying a different brand, they have so many amazing products to choose from. Definitely a store to spend too much money in since everything is a must have.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Ok Ulta is just as amazing as Sephora! Plus I have one in my town so it makes it easy for me to see new products!
I like to go in he staff are usually very friendly and helpful and I can also find WHATEVER makes me happy!
I could spend an hour in the perfume section!!
If you haven't been to Ulta... you've got to go!
But don't hate me when you get addicted !!!
Courtney B.
Ulta is my go-to option for beauty shopping when I don't want to brave Sephora's mall locations and just want a quick in and out from the parking lot into the store. They generally have some lower end options as well as high end options, and the sheer scale of selection can be a bit daunting, but I also find that the service tends to be quick and quite good.
Brandy P.
Fishers, IN
I love the Batitsa dry shampoo from Ulta. I use tropical because it smells like I'm on a beach! I also use the Burnette dry shampoo and love that it has a brown hue to it. Either way, nine of them leave that powdery white look, which I really like AND they're super affordable! Ulta always has sales on this product and their $3.50 off a $10 purchase is sweet!
Dennise M.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy most of my makeup at ulta because my sister-in-law works there, i just recieves the peach pallet before christmas and ive put that baby to use ever since, i totally recommend it and on the plus side it smells like peaches, amazing colors ard easy to blend and yoh could play around with it and make so many looks with just that pallet like i said amazing
Samantha S.
Butler, Pa
Love finding my favorite products at Ulta- urban decay eyeshadow is amazing, it stays on all day and goes on smooth without losing its quality. All maybeline mascara and eyeliner I buy from Ulta when they have the buy one get one 50% off sales. Great products for great values. The maybeline eye line is great and non irritating for my eyes and sensitive skin.
Sanzida R.
Somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of Ulta whatsoever. Yes, they carry a wide range of products, but not always the best brands. Favorite purchase would be an Amazing cosmetics primer. I don't shop here often due to their lack of customer service. their employees have very little knowledge of anything and I would recommend this store to anyone nor would I shop there often.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?