7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is hands down my favorite place to shop. They always have good sales. The best employees, and the most selection available!
I love going to Ulta to pick up my hair products as they have a variety of brands! I wish they carried a few more makeup brands.
For Christmas, I usually get this bug kit from my aunt and uncle from ulta. I absolutely love them. I use them a lot. Love this.
The Customer service is amazing and so are the deals. I haven't had a bad experience at ulta. I personally prefer it to sephora.
Sweet fantasy lotion in vanilla is my favorite! My skin feels like silk and smells wonderful and sweet, like warm sugar cookies.
ADORE ulta. Usually super clean. Not a fan of the workers since they all act above you, but there typically are some good sales.
I love Ulta! They have every from makeup, to fragrances to hair things. I buy the Wella shampoos from them as well as face mask
I love batiste dry shampoo. Even with my darker hair it does not leave residue. The tropical and cherry are my favorite scents.
Ulta always has everything that I'm looking for and usually a nice coupon to match. One of my go to places for beauty products!
They are like a more of a modernized makeup and hair store. I love them, every time I see an ulta sign I have to go in and shop
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos