7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I am not a makeup expert by any means, but the makeup products & the nice customer service I get at every Ulta is extraordinary!
I love buying the nyx matte lipsticks here at ulta, I never have difficultis finding any of the products that I want to buy here
I love this store, I usually buy all my beauty products and makeup here. I like the point system that you get for purchases also
One of my favorite places to go to purchase new makeup. I also like that they have high end brands as well as drug store brands.
Urban Decay - eye shadow primer: I can put on the primer first thing in the morning and my eye shadow stays on took I go to bed.
I love that I can't find all my makeup essentials here. From high end.. to drug store, they carry it all at an affordable price!
I frequent Ulta about once a week. I get my hair done there, purchase my hair products and of course there large makeup variety.
I recently discovered the brand TARTE from ULTA. I love the way the base makeup is for oily skin and it stays on my skin all day
I love going to Ulta to pick up my hair products as they have a variety of brands! I wish they carried a few more makeup brands.
I love Ulta. One of my fave beauty stores. My recent purchase from Ulta is Tarte Shape tape. My new all time favorite concealer.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos