7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to my local Ulta. They're always really professional and have a points system so you're rewarded for spending money.
I love ulta I buy almost all of my beauty products there. I think they have great deals and exclusives. And I love the heir sales
TBH... I like Ulta better than Sephora. Hands Down ! They have everything here.. including cheaper brands and other useful stuff.
I don't use that many products from ulta. But all my skin care and face care i always buy it here. You'll get your money's worth!
Lots of product variety. I enjoy how some Ultas have a hair salon readily available to it's customers and very helpful employees.
Absolutely love the Ulta small eyeshadow brush, perfect for my crease and upper eyelid. Applies my eyeshadow smoothly every time!
I love Ulta! its great quality make-up at a great affordable price! and i can get my hair products and perfume in the same place.
Ultra is my favorite store to go to for makeup I have tried the anastasia new holiday kit it's a amazing great colors and pigment
Cheaper prices on great products. Only wish their customer service was better. Can't ever find someone to help at my local store.
I love going to Ulta to pick up my hair products as they have a variety of brands! I wish they carried a few more makeup brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos