7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got my old straightening iron at Ultra. It broke sonI will be going back to get another one. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Cheap affordable makeup with high end brands thrown in. Great points system for those wanting to save some money! Would reccomend
I recently bought a new hair dryer from ulta and I couldn't be any more impressed with the results. I recommend shopping at ulta.
NYx butter gloss in devil food... creamy, highly pigmented formula, wears a bit sticky but excellent product for the price point.
I buy products here that are not available from seph0ra. I love that they carry not just high end stuff but also drugstore brands
I think ulta is a nicer store than Sephora. Ulta has a lot of sales that come in their catalog. They also have drug store makeup.
The perfect store foe every girl!I usually use bareminerals make up and ulta is the only store in my town that carries that brand
Always has everything I need! Love the monthly ads and sales. Ultra covers all the bases from hair to skin, and all price ranges.
I love how they have a little of everything it fit your budget and every dollar you spend becomes points which you can later use.
I love ulta I buy almost all of my beauty products there. I think they have great deals and exclusives. And I love the heir sales
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos