7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,376 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I was looking for a mascara, my daughter told me try bare minerals definition ..... loved how it separated lashes. Would use again
Love this store! Love the variety! Love the high and drug store make up available! I can't find anything anything negative to say!
Great love that they have both high end and affordable products as well.Always love the friendly people and the range of products.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. It's seriously a beauty one stop shop. I love the variety of high end and drug store products.
Ulta is my favorite beauty needs store. Staff is always helpful & I love their rewards program. All the freebies are awesome too.
Wished they had more exclusive makeup brands and samples. Hate that the coupons that they offer don't cover "prestigious" brands.
If you ever looking for make up and you don't know what to get you can always go into that store and find everything and anything
I go to Ulta for everything that isn't drugstore. I love that there are so many different collections I can pick and choose from.
A little pricey but great selection of products. The employees are usually very knowledgeable and have a good range of expertise.
One of the best store to purchase makeup! Love all the brands there and the help you get there! I always buy my stuff from there!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos