7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I'd give ulta 5 stars but some things do tend to be ok the pricy. Other than that, I've enjoyed my visits and purchases from here.
Great love that they have both high end and affordable products as well.Always love the friendly people and the range of products.
I like ulta. I love going there for the NYX products. The staff isn't very helpful but I usually know what I need when I go there.
I love ulta! Everyone is so nice!! The store is so clean and organized. They have so many products! I love the nyx line they carry
Ulta carries all my favorite products. I can always find a rollerball perfume in the newest scents. And their coupons are awesome!
I like Ulta and their products but shopping online may be preferred. My store's sales people are not helpful and often a bit rude.
Best place to get anything makeup. I would recommend this store to everyone who is even thinking about doing anything with makeup.
I was looking for a mascara, my daughter told me try bare minerals definition ..... loved how it separated lashes. Would use again
Love this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!
A great place to shop. Lots of wonderful face and body products ready to be discovered! And definitely join their rewards program!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos