BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brenda G.
Perris, CA
Ulta ranges from high end to drugstore beauty beauty products. The service is great. The workers really help you find the product you are looking for. As well as helping you choose the correct foundation shade. Ultra also offers coupons regularly. I recommend you sign up for their rewards program. You get a free birthday gift and 5 dollars off coupon every month
Alejandra E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this store ! My go to store if I ever need to just get something real quick and leave . I like how they always have a variety of different makeup and hair products . They have high end to drugstore brand . You can never go wrong with shopping here . I LOVE their buy one get 1 50% as well as the $3.50 coupons if you havent shopped here you are Missing Out !
Estrella U.
Suffolk, VA
I just got an Ulta in my city and I was so excited to finally have one closer! It is dangerously close to my job so I expect to spend some lunch breaks in there trying not to go broke! The staff was not pushy and I appreciated that. The store was clean and well stocked. I love that I can get a mix of higher end products and drug store products all in one place.
Kelsey H.
This store is a great store. It has a wide selection of everything you pretty much need. The selection goes to makeup to body wash and everything in between. The only issue is some of the products are very expensive. Too expensive for my taste and not good enough quality for the price. That's not everything in the store just for some of the products I've tried.
Kelly L.
Jamestown, NY
I LOVE Ulta!! They carry so many amazing beauty products and Ulta exclusives, and I'm never disappointed in the clearance selection, either! They always give out great coupons as well, and the rewards program is just another bonus to shopping there. I'm a bargain beauty shopper, but I also like to splurge every now and then, and Ulta satisfies my need for both!
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store out there. They have a bunch of amazing products ranging from high end to low end. I shop here all of the time. If you are a member, you get points for every dollar you spend, and can redeem them to get $ off on your future purchases. You also get a free product on your birthday. Ulta has great service and is well organized too!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Ulta is the #1 spot to shop for all your beauty essentials. You can get high end makeup like Urban Decay or Smashbox to drug store brands like Cover Girl or Rimmel. They have great hair products and tools and even dermatologist products. They have a great reward program to plus 1000 more products. Yoi cant go wrong with this store its every girls dream store!!
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Ulta for the sales they have. I only buy drug store like brands there. Sometimes they will have a buy one get on that makes it a great deal. Then you add their points onto that savings you have got a wonderful deal. I have noticed that the staff is not as friendly at sephora (Maybe that is just where I live), but they have not ever been terrible.
Andrea M.
I love my too faced blush! It's very pigmented and stays on for quite a few hours so you don't have to reapply. You do however need to have a good brush to apply with. It really makes a difference. The overall shopping experience at Ulta is great too! They always have some sort of sale or discount and the staff is typically pretty friendly and willing to help.
Mackenzie M.
Owensboro, KY
We just newly got an ulta in the town I live. I had never heard of it before so of course I tried it out. To be honest, its quite pricey. I find it hard for me to buy things because I'm cheap. However, you do get what you pay for, they cosmetics are top notch! Any brand name you are looking for they have! They customer service is always nice and seems genuine!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?