7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has a great rewards program. I wish they had more high end brands but it's great they have drugstore items and cheaper options.
I love Ulta. Lots of deals, especially for card members. Lots of freebies. Good quality products but also cheaper, drugstore brands.
I love Ulta! This store has everything hair and beauty you would ever need. I love that it has both high end and drugstore products.
Great bang for your buck and they always have decent coupons in the weekly ads. I can generally always find my beauty products here.
Used the blender sponge. Works fairly well. Need to be sure to squeeze all the water from sponge or your product gets quite diluted.
Good store and with affordable prices, the products there are easy to find and to buy customers and store workers are friendly sales
I recently bought Anastasia Beverlyhills Matte lipgloss in the color 'Spicy' and it's just beautiful, bold and does not dry my lips!
I have bought there Matt lipstick and it is not sticky or greasy it is just the perfect moisturizing Matt lip stick I have ever used
This is my second favorite beauty store. Sephora has more of the high end brands but sometimes I can get by with just going to Ulta.
Ulta beauty literally has everything that you need for your beauty essentials. They don't just have makeup they have hair stuff too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos