BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
The GlamBar G.
Rusk, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I go physically to the store a few times a month. I would say my biggest disappointment is that their online stock registry for the stores is not always accurate. I will definitely continue to shop here for the high and low end products.
Nicole F.
Broad Brook, CT
I prefer Ulta to other beauty stores because of their large selection of both high end cosmetics as well as drug store brands. They have a really great return policy where you can bring anything back as long as theres more than half the product left. This has saved me on multiple occasions where I purchased something and ended up not liking it.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a my go to with buying makeup products. I conveniently have one in my town and like how you do not need to travel all the way to the mall for it. My o my complaint is that there are some brands and products it does not hold but Sephora does.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great! They have so many products that range from high end to drugstore makeup products. It's very convenient to go in and find anything you're looking for because they have a variety of products of different prices. Love this place and highly recommend
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I definitely like them better than Sephora because of their generous rewards system and great deals. I also like the fact that I can get drugstore items along with mid-range ones. I wish that they had a lower limit on free shipping though.
Aidan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta doesn't have as much high end things as Sephora, but they make up for it in so many ways! They have the best rewards program and if you spend a moderate amount you get even greater rewards! I love that I can earn free product with the program!
karmila M.
fredericksburg
I love shopping online in Ulta, they give you better free stuffs and sample. The real store is a hit or a miss. I went to several Ulta, sometimes the service is just absolutely great, the beauty sales persons are friendly and willing to help, give valuable advice or just o show the latest products, while some other did not behave well around customer. They look down to you and thinking that you are not going to buy their expensive stuffs. Also during their sale, it will be going a long line, I wish they would have more items on sale during sale
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite store! They always have many incentives with purchase, and there's so many discounts and freebies with many brands! I love their variety of brands and items. I usually spend hours in this store whenever I go.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
This is my go-to store for beauty! I like that they have a variety of brands available and that I can get drug store brands and high-end brands there. They have products for hair, skin, nails, and more. They often have good sales on products, I appreciate this because it is hard to get a deal on products at say, Sephora.
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
It's a ten shampoo and conditioner is the best for my daughter. She has very very long hair and it gets so tangled at times and this is the only shampoo and conditioner we use on her because it keeps her hair from getting tangled so when I brush her her it doesn't get broke off. The only products that will go in my daughters hair. Thanks for saving her hair glad I found these products and my local beauty store.
Toya D.
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
Kelsey P.
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type of beauty store because I only buy drugstore brands. Is it worth it to buy from there instead of a place like Walmart?
Lauren B.