BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ultra there stuff is high quality with a lower price tag there amazing. I love going into there store because people there always want to help and they always will give you all the options from high end to low end and they always have everything i need.
Mary D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta because they have different brands that I haven't tried. It gives me an opportunity to try something different and new. I also love love their nail polish and eyelash sections, so much variety and at great prices. I would recommend shopping at ulta.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
Ulta is a great store because it has a drugstore make up side and a luxury make up side. The ulta employees can help customers based on their budget and skill level. Ulta also has the best sales where as other beauty stores rarely have. It is truly a one stop shop. I wish Ulta would come to Canada to expand it's horizons!
Deanna P.
While Ulta has a wide variety of beauty products from makeup to hair care to nail products, it is priced higher than other traditional beauty outlets which offer the same products. Essentially you are trading convenience for a large selection for the higher price of goods. I will continue to shop there for brands not normally found in other stores.
Elyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love about Ulta is that they offer high end products and drug store makeup as well. They have something to over for every kind of consumer that goes in there. There's also such a variety of products and they have a salon in there as well which is very convenient.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
you can get everything you want in that store. I went today for a purple shampoo and people there was really nice. I find what I was looking for and more. they have so many stuffs that are really good quality product and at a good and affordable price.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras ever. It does exactly as described in their advertisements. My lashes look perfect, no clumping or flaking. If I could only wear one mascara, this would be it. The brush even gets your tiny eyelashes in the corners. Perfect
Valerie A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great alternative for makeup compared to Sephora... they carry similar brands, and Ulta usually has a $2.50 off coupon to give you some extra savings. There is a larger hair product selection as well, so you cover more ground when you go here.
Christina C.
Cibolo, TX
Ulta is a beauty lovers dream. I love how they have all types of makeup products from lower end to higher end. The staff is always super helpful with color matching and helping you choose new products. I also get all of my shampoo and conditioner from Ulta. Their sales are always wonderful and the staff is always kind. I love being a platinum member!
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that I can find anything I need here and more. I usually can find great deals as well and my store isn't too far. I love to shop their website as well if I can't get to the store. Drugstore and luxury brands for every price point. I do recommend Ulta.
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Toya D.
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
Kelsey P.
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Ruby G.
Columbus, OH
Am I the only one who hasn't been here?