BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
People in the makeup area. It's like they don't want to help you because you look a certain way. Too expensive, wish they had more lines than the local one here. But they do have good deals on the drug store cosmetics.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 2nd favorite makeup store! My first, obviously, Sephora! ULTA is great for many reasons. They ALWAYS have "beauty steals" deals going on which make certain products half off and they always have a buy one, get a deluxe sample free. UlTA also offers drugstore cosmetic brands, unlike some big high end makeup places, which is GREAT! They have a salon in store, so you can shop for your makeup AND get a trim, hair color, or cut done at the same time. They sell hair styling products, along with heat tools...Ahh, I could go on and on. ULTA is one of the BEST places for Beauty buys! Hair, makeup, and a salon in one! Who can beat that?
Julie L.
Corona, NY
I'm fairly new to Ulta. I always looked down on it as the less elegant little sister of Sephora (which I love). I didn't think Ulta would have the great quality products I could find at Sephora. I just recently discovered an Ulta near my home, and I literally just spend almost $200 there. They have GREAT hair care products, and I was also very impressed with the skin care lines. I think Ulta is a bit less pretentious than Sephora and also casts its net a bit wider as far as products go. Where Sephora tends to concentrate mostly on makeup, with a few haircare and skin care products peppered in at the store, Ulta tends to have a more varied inventory that does not concentrate solely on makeup.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I love going to Ulta. They carry "drug store makeup" and prestigious makeup. I can spend hours just testing out the makeup before having to choose my final selections. I love how you can try on the NYX products as well. They usually have a sales section at the front of the store where they have markdowns of makeup and hair products. I've gotten foundations on sale as well as lipseticks. I have fun and love going here to collect points and you get a free gift for your birthday! I got a CK mascara this year. I like it better than Sephora, i don't feel as intimidated my the sales people on the floor at Ulta.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been to the real Ulta store but the online store is great. Thay have so much makeup in all different price ranges.. I love it
robin m.
Peru, IN
I love the store and if you want makeup and lots of it then it
s a must to shop at. I do think they are a bit pricey but if you can afford it than it's for you
Jewel C.
University Pk, PA
Ulta is by far one of my favorite stores! I could shop there for hours...it's like makeup heaven!! If you haven't been in the store yet...go go go!
Alyssa L.
Plattsmouth, NE
When I go to Ulta , it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store . I spend A LOT of time there just browsing all of the products , because they have such a variety of beauty items . I also love that whenever I need help or even just some advice on which item to buy , someone is right there . And I REALLY love the Black Friday deals .
Jani H.
I really like the Ulta variety! I have found everything from Bare Minerals to Revlon, and everything in between! They have all the brand I need, all in 1 store. With the Rewards that I get, it saves me money all the time!
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
Ulta is a great place to go if you want a lot of selection or hard-to-find products. They have high-end and drugstore products including makeup, skin and hair products, and perfume. Just keep in mind that you will be accosted constantly by the sales people. They're nice, but there a lot of them, and they will keep asking if you need help no matter how many times you tell them no. My biggest problem with Ulta is that they never seem to maintain their displays. Despite their large sales staff, the samples and testers are always destroyed and dirty and none of the products are where they should be. It always looks like a child has run through and destroyed the place.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
In your opinion, do you think the price is worth the product?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Ulta or sephora? Which products are your favorites?
teffany  m.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it better than sephora?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?