BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this store and the fact that they have high end and drugstore products. Its a one stop shop for beauty and hair products. I actually prefer over Sephora because of that. I shop here at least once or twice a month and I love their rewards system.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the perfect balance between drugstore and high end makeup! If I am in a nyx kick, my first stop will be ulta! They have the best selection of nyx products, the only time it disappoints is when they are out of the product I want! (Not their fault, I should be quicker ;)
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that I can find anything I need here and more. I usually can find great deals as well and my store isn't too far. I love to shop their website as well if I can't get to the store. Drugstore and luxury brands for every price point. I do recommend Ulta.
Leysa C.
Elk Creek, VA
I love Ulta and how they display their products in a very user friendly way. I shop there a lot, and generally find everything I need in just a few minutes. I like that they have a variety of price points with drug store and higher end makeup. The store can be a little overwhelming with the abundance of product, but navigating isn't hard! I recommend!
Monique A.
Salem, VA
Ulta is a wonderful place to get affordable cosmetics. The quality is amazing and good for anyone to use. There is no need for improvement with this product. It is very affordable and not expensive for store brands. I definitely recommend shopping here.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is hands-down my number 1 favorite makeup and beauty store! They have EVERYTHING form drugstore to high end. They also have a salon and a brow bar among many other things you can have done here. My favorite purchase would probably be all of my Nyx products and my Becca moonstone highlighter. Also I recently saw how they were bringing MAC in stores!!
Nicole Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing place to purchase luxury and drugstore products. If my drugstores do not a carry a certain product, I know Ulta will. The closest store to me is an hour away which is kind of goo thing since I will tempted to spend my whole paycheck there :)
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A step down from Sephora, products here at Ulta are definitely more affordable. They still have a great variety of products. From hair, nail to beauty. I prefer to shop there. They also give out coupons and they usually have some great sales going on.
Sahrish M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite store! I love that it carries both high-end and drugstore products! It carries two of my favorite brands, Lorac and NYX! Constantly has great sales and their reward system is the best! You can use points to get money off your purchase!
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have so many varieties of products and brands, I have only been a few times, but each time I go I am impressed with the options and the knowledge base of the employees. They point me in the right direction and give me advice on products to try and they have a great return policy.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does anyone else feel that Ulta's personal line of eye shadows are useless?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Whats the best makeup to buy at Ulta?
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
Does Ulta have any good Ulta brand items?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?