7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,041 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has really raised their game in the last several years. Used to be a place where throw-away brands mingled with drugstore goods; lately, it seems they've taken on some really great brands, and they definitely take the cake when it comes to the rewards program--rather than redeeming for sample sized items that can often be junk, you can use your points toward purchases--I much prefer this.
Love that I can find anything I need here and more. I usually can find great deals as well and my store isn't too far. I love to shop their website as well if I can't get to the store. Drugstore and luxury brands for every price point. I do recommend Ulta.
Ulta is a great store and I often shop there. I love this store because it has a great range of high end as well as drugstore beauty products. The quality is always amazing but a con to ulta is that they dont house all the same brands as sephora does.
Ulta is my all-time favorite makeup store! They send out coupons in the mail every month, like $3/$15 and more! The quality of their makeup is amazing! I shop there for Loreal, Two Faced, Becca, Tarte, everything! Thats my go to makeup store! I love the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation, would recommend to anyone looking for flawless full coverage!
I love them the most for their sales and gifts with purchases. Their rewards program is also very nice because it counts as actual money off. The people at the store sometimes aren't the most educated on the products but they're still nice and helpful.
Ulta is a wonderful place to get affordable cosmetics. The quality is amazing and good for anyone to use. There is no need for improvement with this product. It is very affordable and not expensive for store brands. I definitely recommend shopping here.
i have only been to ulta once and had a problem. it was black friday, and i bought the brushes that were on sale. they proceeded to tell me they weren't on sale and wouldn't let me unpurchase the brushes. i was very upset and probably won't shop there again.
This is one of my two favorite places to go to purchase beauty products. I love that Ulta not only has high end cosmetics, but it also has drug store brands and everything in between. It is a great store for both top shoppers and for beauty on a budget.
Muy buena tienda, tiene constantemente promociones y tarjeta de puntos, cada cumpleaños te dan ciertos puntos y se van acumulando para en alguna compra usarlo, tienen productos de todas marcas y precios, productos grandes y de bolsillo! excelente tienda
Such an amazing place to purchase luxury and drugstore products. If my drugstores do not a carry a certain product, I know Ulta will. The closest store to me is an hour away which is kind of goo thing since I will tempted to spend my whole paycheck there :)
Q & A
Can I find some specials for makeup?
What do you use Ulta for the most?
IVE GONE TO ULTA BUT I LIKE SEPHORA MORE, WHATS GREAT ABOUT ULTA?
Does anyone know if Ulta carries It Cosmetics? I really want to try but I don't know where to find it.
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos