BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
Ulta has really raised their game in the last several years. Used to be a place where throw-away brands mingled with drugstore goods; lately, it seems they've taken on some really great brands, and they definitely take the cake when it comes to the rewards program--rather than redeeming for sample sized items that can often be junk, you can use your points toward purchases--I much prefer this.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that I can find anything I need here and more. I usually can find great deals as well and my store isn't too far. I love to shop their website as well if I can't get to the store. Drugstore and luxury brands for every price point. I do recommend Ulta.
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store and I often shop there. I love this store because it has a great range of high end as well as drugstore beauty products. The quality is always amazing but a con to ulta is that they dont house all the same brands as sephora does.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
Ulta is my all-time favorite makeup store! They send out coupons in the mail every month, like $3/$15 and more! The quality of their makeup is amazing! I shop there for Loreal, Two Faced, Becca, Tarte, everything! Thats my go to makeup store! I love the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation, would recommend to anyone looking for flawless full coverage!
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love them the most for their sales and gifts with purchases. Their rewards program is also very nice because it counts as actual money off. The people at the store sometimes aren't the most educated on the products but they're still nice and helpful.
Monique A.
Salem, VA
Ulta is a wonderful place to get affordable cosmetics. The quality is amazing and good for anyone to use. There is no need for improvement with this product. It is very affordable and not expensive for store brands. I definitely recommend shopping here.
savannah h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have only been to ulta once and had a problem. it was black friday, and i bought the brushes that were on sale. they proceeded to tell me they weren't on sale and wouldn't let me unpurchase the brushes. i was very upset and probably won't shop there again.
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my two favorite places to go to purchase beauty products. I love that Ulta not only has high end cosmetics, but it also has drug store brands and everything in between. It is a great store for both top shoppers and for beauty on a budget.
Celine L.
Muy buena tienda, tiene constantemente promociones y tarjeta de puntos, cada cumpleaños te dan ciertos puntos y se van acumulando para en alguna compra usarlo, tienen productos de todas marcas y precios, productos grandes y de bolsillo! excelente tienda
Nicole Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing place to purchase luxury and drugstore products. If my drugstores do not a carry a certain product, I know Ulta will. The closest store to me is an hour away which is kind of goo thing since I will tempted to spend my whole paycheck there :)
Diana S.
Can I find some specials for makeup?
Roxanne W.
What do you use Ulta for the most?
Rocio R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE GONE TO ULTA BUT I LIKE SEPHORA MORE, WHATS GREAT ABOUT ULTA?
Renee S.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone know if Ulta carries It Cosmetics? I really want to try but I don't know where to find it.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?