7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love that Ulta is always having sales and always hs the products that i am looking for. There is tons of variety and lots of goodies!
Love ulta always have what i need for myself or for my husband. They are always so nice and helpfull, very patient and understanding.
I'm not the biggest fan of ulta. They don't carry a lot of the brands I like, and there's a little of little brands that I don't know
i absolutely adore ulta. their prices are amazing. their products are amazing and much cheaper than i expected. all around a good buy
This store has such a great variety of anything beauty. The proces are so reasonavle and I've always received great customer service.
Ulta does have some brands that our Sephora here in town does not carry. So when Sephora disappoints, you better believe I'm in ulta.
They pretty much have whatever you're looking for here and their rewards program is a nice bonus when shopping for your beauty goods.
I really like the variety of products I find at Ulta =The staff is always polite and willing to help if needed, but not at all pushy.
They always have so many products and they have the best store layout. They are always very affordable and they run sales every week.
I bought hair spray and body wash there. The staff was very helpful and kind. I always signed up for a reward card while I was there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos