7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store you can find anything and they always have great deals. It's like going into a toy store for children when I walk in
Recently purchased a new straightener from here! The sales staff was very helpful & knowledgeable about each product I was looking at.
I had to search for someone to talk to about wanting a color to match my skin color took a little longer to find someone then planned.
Great store but also very high in prices. With some products you can go to your local drug store and buy the same thing a lot cheaper.
Love the fact that there are BOTH high end and drugstores ALL in one area as well as their AMAZING rewards points. No other than Ulta!
The ulta I go to has the best beauty advisors. I love that they are so helpful and try their best to match you with the best products.
Ulta is a great place for low, mid and high end makeup. They have specials where you get free deluxe sized samples and great coupons b
This is a woman's candy store. I love that they also have drug store selections. I can get both my splurges and my saves in one place!
They have good stuff and I love that they carry a full line of nyx stuff but the Sephora staff, in my opinion, is more helpful usually
I love ulta they have everything you need and the people that work their are very helpful. I get most of my beauty products from here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos