7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
You can find drugstore and high end makeup here. There is also a hair salon. So many things to choose from you could spend hours there!
I have purchased a hair product CHI for my frizzy hair. It was okay, not a big fan because later I bought something which I liked more.
Ulta is my go to beauty store. They're less expensive than Sephora on most occasions and have a large variety of brands to choose from.
Love love love Ulta! It's so well stocked. The only downside to Ulta vs Sephora is that Sephora is much better about samples and minis.
My favorite beauty store. They carry everything that you could ever possibly want or need in every brand. They always have coupons too.
I love ulta! I love the rewards and frequent sales that go on. I love that its a one stop shot high end and low end products available.
Ulta is awesome. I recently needed concealer for a bruise and I got great costumer service plus I got $20 due to their rewards program.
Ulta has a huge selection of products! The customer service is not as good as Ulta, but I usually find what I am looking for on my own.
I bought a chi hair straighter from ulta about 5 years ago. Best money I have ever spent. It still works and I use it on a daily basis.
I purchased the new Too Faced Peaches palette and I am absolutely in love. The color choices are great and the pigmentation is amazing!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos