7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has everything a girl could want - makeup (drugstore and high end), hair products, perfume, lotion, nail polish, and even a salon!
I recently bought their NYX brand concealer and it works great! Use it as an under eye concealer and it has great coverage and texture.
Super friendly staff and a lot of options. They are very helpful. I could go to this store everyday but then I'd spend all my money lol
I love ulta! sign up for their mailing list and you'll get a ton of coupons! plus you get a free urban decay eyeshadow on your birthday
Great place for drugstore and high end products. Most locations also offer other services such as: hair salon, nail salon, and facials.
I love the huge selection of the the store. It has make up, hair care, hair appliances, and specialized people to help you apply makeup
i love ulta's point system because you can actually use your points towards purchases! unlike sephora where you only get chessy samples
Ulta seems to be cheaper than sephora. The selection is not quite as good I don't feel but they basically have a lot of the same stuff.
Ulta is my favorite store to purchase makeup/beauty items. They always have a sale on something and they have a wide variety of brands.
I have purchased a hair product CHI for my frizzy hair. It was okay, not a big fan because later I bought something which I liked more.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos