7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
i go here almost three times a week i love it they have what ineed and they reward you for what you get its such a great store i love it
I love that you carry a lot of the Shea Moisture line. I've tried other stores and you always seem to carry what I need for my daughter.
Ive never been to this beauty store but I've heard tons of great reviews. it seems similar to Sephora. will go as soon as I get money (:
I love that Ulta is my one stop shop for all my beauty needs. I can pick up everything I need from skincare to haircare in one location.
I love Ulta and all of the brand's they have to offer. They always have BOGO offers and free gifts with purchase. I love shopping there.
Love shopping at ulta online. I love how you get samples from ordering from them and you can choose what kind of samples you would like!
Ulta's brand products are very, very comparable to name brands. My favorite are the single eyeshadows! Fun colors and affordable prices!
Love this place. Has everything you need beauty wise. The prices can get expensive but if you join the club they have awesome discounts.
I go to ultra when I can't find what I'm looking for in other make up places . It makes some room improvements. They are also affordable
I like ulta but the products make people look kind of fake when it is applied and it does make your face feel less like it has makeup on
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos