7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store I gave it four stars because they don't carry as much as Sephora. They don't have as much as a selection as I would like
Ulta is my go to store! Always have so many options from drug store to high end! They have everything I could need and more! Great options
Friendly staff. Great salon services. Excellent advice and tips. Carries lots of my favorite brands including skin care and hair products.
I love to buy nyx cosmetics from ulta. right now it is my go to brand. ulta has a great variety of nyx to choose from and its inexpensive.
I get a lot of my makeup here. It has the nice makeup that works really well but it also has inexpensive makeup that also works very well.
Ulta has everything! From eyeliner, to lipgloss, to all the new eyeshadows! Although it can be a bit pricey, you can get anything you want
Ulta is one of my favorites, never has let me down. I mostly get make up from them, and everything has been given to me in good condition.
I just bought my xmas gifts for all the women in my list and they loved them. I bought brushes, makeup, lipsticks, and everything for them
I love ulta. Always great products and the sales are great as well. Love when its my birthday month so i can get a free gift. I love free.
Ulta is my favorite beauty products store I go in Ulta at least 2 times a week and I recommend everyone go in and check their products out
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos