7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love love love Ulta, it is a wonderful makeup store with a huge variety of things to buy from, all the way from hair care to finger nails.
Love the sales and prices! They are so helpful and you know exactly what your getting when you order offline from Ulta. Love love love them.
Best place ever. Love that I can use my credit card anywhere and get points.... and my points pretty much pay for my make up. It's a win win
I recently ordered conditioner and mascara from Ulta and haven't had any complaints about either product. I love my Redken curly conditioner
i recently got the tarte shape tape and i love it i wish they had more colors but great coverage and super matte i don't even have to set it
Ulta is my absolute favorite. I love their rewards system, and I love that I get insider deals being a member. I can't get enough honestly !
I love Ulta! I have been using more and more of their products lately. They are always very pigmented and the technician did a WONDERFUL job
My go-to for anything beauty related- from high end to the cheaper scale...I wish they had all of the brands that sephora had and vice versa
I recently bought make up and a curling wand from Ulta. I love their rewards program and their products! Their staff is always very helpful!
Best place for a variety of makeup brands at all different price points. Great reward system, great brands, and a great shopping experience.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos