BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the laid back atmosphere and all the fun events they do throughout the year. I get my hair done and sometimes my nails done in the salon. And can we talk about the rewards! Omg I use my points for a major shopping spree at least a couple times a year.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my 2nd go to makeup store. I love all the deals they have, seriously always some kind of sale going on especially for hair products! I love love love that they have the best deal for Redken products and their rewards program is hands down the best.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
I love shopping at ulta. My favorite part about ulta is that they have an awesome rewards program. You get points for buying items and those points turn add up to cash back you can use on products at the store! Also love that you can get high end makeup and drugstore products along with haircare here.
Brenda B.
Odenton, MD
Love love love Ulta. One of my favourite stores to shop at. I love the Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray. When it's on sale, its an amazing deal. Love the selection of products in the store . The staff are super helpful and I highly recommend shopping here!
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! It is the best to find drugstore products. They also have high end products as well which both are a plus. They also have products for the hair and skin. Not to mention, they have people who can do your hair and even on your skin. They have it all.
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! There is so much cool stuff in this store and I find myself wandering around for at least an hour, just overwhelmed with how many things they have. I must warn u, do not enter the store if u dont plan on spending a whole lot of money.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores in my opinion. I don't have a sephora where I live, so I mainly shop in the Ulta in my nearby mall. I love their clearance rack so much and they have a pretty good rewards program and customer service line. Overall, it is a pretty great store.
Deborah L.
nice makeup store that usually always has promotions going on. great deals on salon quality shampoos and hair care & i can almost always use a coupon while im there! their makeup selection has gotten better over the years along with their in store events!
Leanii L.
I bought the l'oreal setting spray and I loved it! But I have a toddler who loves going thought my drawers so she lost it :(. I'm currently using the smash box water primer as a setting spray and it's not that bad. But I do have repurchase the loreal setting spray
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Ulta is a makeup heaven. I love how they have drug store brands and high end brands all in one store. They have a lot of variety of brands that I can choose from. Whether I just have to go and waste a little bit of money, or have to go all out on high end makeup!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?