7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this company!! Their colors are beautiful and the range is extensive. The cost is a bit higher but the quality is worth the exact price
I love Ulta! The prices are great and I love that you are able to sample the products there! Their customer service is always perfect as well!
I go to Ulta for nake up palettes since they are more affordable here and they give coupons. I love the too faced eye shadow palettes the most
I recently purchased a palette at Ulta and made by them as well. Great quality! I wish it didn't have as many shimmer shades but good quality.
Ulta has a lot of good finds. I always price check online, ulta, and sephora. They have a reward points system and have a variety of things :)
Ulta is stepping up their game! Now carrying Dior, NARS and I love that you can also grab your fave drugstore finds and use the coupons too :)
I love ulta for all my fragrance needs! So many things to smell and test. I'll never go back to buying fragrances in department stores again!
Such a fun store! I like that unlike Sephora, there's other cheap brands among the high end products. There's something for everyone at ulta.
Ulta is a bit pricey, but as a makeup lover, it's pure Heaven! Smells good, so bright, so stocked, so pretty. Love the bath and body section!
I have used many products from Ulta. Love everything. The Ulta brand is always much cheaper than the name brand stuff and works just as well!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos