BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Karen B.
Ulta is my go to store for all of my cosmetic needs. They have great store products, from contour highlighters to eyeshadow. They also carry most of our favorite brands like AG, Redken, and Matrix products. The best part is that they run sales that compare to a beauty supply store! Whether your looking for makeup, hair supplies, or a haircut you can find it all at Ulta!
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely adore ULTA and it is my go to store for makeup, hair products and more. I love that ULTA is a mash up of all my favorite makeup and hair product brands from drugstore to high end. The employees are always super helpful and kind. I go to ULTA to everything I need beauty wise, unless it's lotions or sprays and I go to Bath and Body Works. ULTA is so amazing.
Honestly the only reason I shop at Ulta is because they carry some high end brands and drug store brands. I get to kill two birds with one stone. The only reason Ulta is not my favorite place to shop is because of the employees. Unfortunately the employees will follow you around and watch you like hawks. By that I mean really really indiscreetly. At least be discrete.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I definitely go bonkers inside of Ulta I love it in there. Sephora and Ulta are my top favorite makeup stores. I love the selection and variety. Its really nice that they have designated areas that you can try on products in front of a mirror. They supply you with makeup applicators, kleenex, water, and alcohol in case you need to remove anything. LOVE LOVE LOVE ULTA!
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is great for people that are on a budget. It offers high end makeup like Too Faced and drugstore brands. The store is broken up into different sections and in those sections it is separated by brands. The store has skin care, hair care, make up, and perfumes. Most stores have a salon in them. The workers are always nice and ready to help you if you need it.
Cassandra H.
I love Ulta... It doesn't carry Nars, Beauty blender, or Makeup Forever which I use the majority of the time... But I love the fact that they sell both drug store and high end. I do still use the high end products they sell there believe me! I also love the rewards program, it doesn't take long at all to get your points up especially with those 2x 3x the points days.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't get out a lot, so I shop online. I love love Ulta.com for their loyalty perks. I can find things online that I can't find in stores, and I love the sales. I shop quite a bit just because I love the products and range of items they carry. And you can always return items for any reason. And you get free birthday things! If you love beauty or hair, it's amazing.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have finally found the perfect eye brow pencil for my brows! The Anastasia Beverly Hills
Perfect Brow Pencil in blonde is the best formula and the color is a match for my brows. I also love that it will last about 4 months for me at $23 a pencil. I think the Perfect Brow pencil is amazing. I have already bought 2 backups for when my second pencil runs out. LOVE IT!
Chrissy H.
Palm Beach Gardens
Ulta has EVERYTHING! From high end lines to drug store brands of makeup , there's always something to fill my basket! While I haven't tried them yet, they also have a full service salon and brow bar. The rewards program is stellar , you actually earn cash back instead of samples or mini products. They also now offer store credit card which gets you even more rewards!
Mattie L.
Savannah, GA
I used to come here and the service was just okay, but now it's a lot better. I was very impressed with everyone at Ulta today. they did a great job assisting me with the Bare Minerals line. The sweet young woman at the register was great as well but I didn't catch her name. I'm really big on customer service , and enjoyed my time there today. Keep up the great work!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?