7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,304 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the fact that they have coupons as well as their high end brands and your drugstore must haves all in one place Makes shopping a breeze.
Love their store. If you like beauty products this is the place. My only complaint is they don't carry some top products in store only on line.
This is one my favorite stores and could spend WAY too much money in there. I like there perfume section because they have lots of rollerballs.
ULTA is my favorite to go to and I usually purchase everything from them. The best purchase I have made their is my NYX suede liquid lipsticks.
Great! Great place and nice employees. They also have amazing cosmetics, and the employees dont follow you around and act like you are stealing
Affordable prices. Wide variety of brands to choose from! Ulta members get rewards ALL the time! I just received free products for my birthday!
Well stocked, huge, full of many different price points and products. Their reward system is really good and the sales and coupons are awesome.
I love this place!! You can try on absolutely everything. Ulta also has all sorts of hair products. I bought my last hair iron brand Hot tools.
Pro liquid lipstick is amazing. Light source 3 in 1 illuminating premier is best product Laura geller cover lock cream foundation is also good.
I love ULTA. It is the only place I can buy Red Carpet nail polish for my nail kit. Their prices and variety go above and beyond any drugstore.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos