7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Received a gift from there and it works amazingly forgot what it's called but it was expensive and it worked great to know acne or zit break out
I love ulta because it carries my favorite colors of eye-shadow pigments like the glitter eye top coats that add a fun pop of color to the eyes.
When to ulta to buy a chi flat iron. Works ok, store was nice and clean. Employees friendly, flat iron works good overall just kind of expensive
Just a few months ago I purchased the NYX liquid suede in more neutral/ nude colors and I absolutely love those products. My go to lip products.
Love ultra! Soo many brands and great organization! So pretty and clean inside, ranges from cheap brands to expensive ones, best of both worlds!
Good mix of high and low end products, only downside is you cant swatch drugstore items so people do open ones to sell so its kind of unsanitary
This store has everything you need for beauty products. The people are very helpful and the selection is great. A very wide variety of products.
Ulta is a great store it has drugstore products all the way up to high end stuff and most have a salon and brow bar in them! Defiantly convient!
I love ulta! It is an awesome store that has everything from skin care products to makeup and ETC. plus their rewards system is awesome as well!
Ulta is my #2 store to go to if Sephora doesn't have the brand/item that I am looking for. Was a fan of their Ulta brand makeup. Not expensive.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos